5. Cong Y, Li X, Qin Y, Dong Z, Yuan G, Cui Z, et al. Carbon-doped TiO2 coating on multiwalled carbon nanotubes with higher visible light photocatalytic activity. Applied Catalysis B: Environmental. 2011;107(1-2):128-34.
9. Serp P, Figueiredo JL, editors. Carbon materials for catalysis. John Wiley & Sons; 2009 Feb 4.
13. Xu Y-J, Zhuang Y, Fu X. New Insight for Enhanced Photocatalytic Activity of TiO2 by Doping Carbon Nanotubes: A Case Study on Degradation of Benzene and Methyl Orange. The Journal of Physical Chemistry C. 2010;114(6):2669-76.
15. Yu H, Quan X, Chen S, Zhao H, Zhang Y. TiO2–carbon nanotube heterojunction arrays with a controllable thickness of TiO2 layer and their first application in photocatalysis. Journal of Photochemistry and Photobiology A: Chemistry. 2008;200(2-3):301-6.
16. Yen C-Y, Lin Y-F, Hung C-H, Tseng Y-H, Ma C-CM, Chang M-C, et al. The effects of synthesis procedures on the morphology and photocatalytic activity of multi-walled carbon nanotubes/TiO2nanocomposites. Nanotechnology. 2008;19(4):045604.
18. Akhavan O, Azimirad R, Safa S, Larijani MM. Visible light photo-induced antibacterial activity of CNT–doped TiO2 thin films with various CNT contents. Journal of Materials Chemistry. 2010;20(35):7386.
19. Brinker CJ, Scherer GW. Sol-gel science: the physics and chemistry of sol-gel processing. Academic press; 2013 Oct 22.
22. Xie Y, Qian H, Zhong Y, Guo H, Hu Y. Facile Low-Temperature Synthesis of Carbon Nanotube/ Nanohybrids with Enhanced Visible-Light-Driven Photocatalytic Activity. International Journal of Photoenergy. 2012;2012:1-6.
23. Wang W, Serp P, Kalck P, Faria JL. Visible light photodegradation of phenol on MWNT-TiO2 composite catalysts prepared by a modified sol–gel method. Journal of Molecular Catalysis A: Chemical. 2005;235(1-2):194-9.
28. Kumar Y, Herrera-Zaldivar M, Olive-Méndez S, Singh F, Mathew X, Agarwal V. Modification of optical and electrical properties of zinc oxide-coated porous silicon nanostructures induced by swift heavy ion. Nanoscale Research Letters. 2012;7(1):366.