1. Liu L, Ding H. Study of the plastic flow behaviors of AZ91 magnesium alloy during thermomechanical processes. Journal of Alloys and Compounds. 2009;484(1):949-56.
2. Mordike BL, Ebert T. Magnesium: Properties—applications—potential. Materials Science and Engineering: A. 2001;302(1):37-45.
3. Xu SW, Matsumoto N, Kamado S, Honma T, Kojima Y. Effect of Mg 17 Al 12 precipitates on the microstructural changes and mechanical properties of hot compressed AZ91 magnesium alloy. Materials Science and Engineering: A. 2009;523(1):47-52.
4. Mabuchi M, Iwasaki H, Yanase K, Higashi K. Low temperature superplasticity in an AZ91 magnesium alloy processed by ECAE. Scripta materialia. 1997;36(6):681-6.
5. Ebrahimi GR, Maldar AR, Monajati H, Haghshenas M. Hot deformation behavior of AZ91 magnesium alloy in temperature ranging from 350 C to 425 C. Transactions of Nonferrous Metals Society of China. 2012;22(9):2066-71.
6. Li JY, Xie JX, Jin JB, Wang ZX. Microstructural evolution of AZ91 magnesium alloy during extrusion and heat treatment. Transactions of Nonferrous Metals Society of China. 2012;22(5):1028-34.
7. Tan M, Liu Z, Quan G. Effects of Hot Extrusion and Heat Treatment on Mechanical Properties and Microstructures of AZ91 Magnesium Alloy. Energy Procedia. 2012;16:457-60.
8. Thirumurugan M, Kumaran S. Extrusion and precipitation hardening behavior of AZ91 magnesium alloy. Transactions of Nonferrous Metals Society of China. 2013;23(6):1595-601.
9. Valiev RZ, Langdon TG. Principles of equal-channel angular pressing as a processing tool for grain refinement. Progress in materials science. 2006;51(7):881-981.
10. Jafarlou DM, Zalnezhad E, Hamouda AS, Faraji G, Mardi NA, Mohamed MA. Evaluation of the mechanical properties of AA 6063 processed by severe plastic deformation. Metallurgical and Materials Transactions A. 2015;46(5):2172-84.
11. Chen YJ, Wang QD, Roven HJ, Karlsen M, Yu YD, Liu MP, Hjelen J. Microstructure evolution in magnesium alloy AZ31 during cyclic extrusion compression. Journal of Alloys and Compounds. 2008;462(1):192-200.
12. Saito Y, Utsunomiya H, Tsuji N, Sakai T. Novel ultra-high straining process for bulk materials—development of the accumulative roll-bonding (ARB) process. Acta materialia. 1999;47(2):579-83.
13. Zhilyaev AP, Langdon TG. Using high-pressure torsion for metal processing: fundamentals and applications. Progress in Materials Science. 2008;53(6):893-979.
14. Faraji G, Babaei A, Mashhadi MM, Abrinia K. Parallel tubular channel angular pressing (PTCAP) as a new severe plastic deformation method for cylindrical tubes. Materials Letters. 2012;77:82-5.
15. Faraji G, Mashhadi MM, Kim HS. Tubular channel angular pressing (TCAP) as a novel severe plastic deformation method for cylindrical tubes. Materials Letters. 2011;65(19):3009-12.
16. Abdolvand H, Sohrabi H, Faraji G, Yusof F. A novel combined severe plastic deformation method for producing thin-walled ultrafine grained cylindrical tubes. Materials Letters. 2015;143:167-71.
17. Faraji G, Mashhadi MM, Bushroa AR, Babaei A. TEM analysis and determination of dislocation densities in nanostructured copper tube produced via parallel tubular channel angular pressing process. Materials Science and Engineering: A. 2013;563:193-8.
18. Tavakkoli V, Afrasiab M, Faraji G, Mashhadi MM. Severe mechanical anisotropy of high-strength ultrafine grained Cu–Zn tubes processed by parallel tubular channel angular pressing (PTCAP). Materials Science and Engineering: A. 2015;625:50-5.
19. Mesbah M, Faraji G, Bushroa AR. Characterization of nanostructured pure aluminum tubes produced by tubular channel angular pressing (TCAP). Materials Science and Engineering: A. 2014;590:289-94.
20. Faraji G, Mashhadi MM, Kim HS. Microstructure inhomogeneity in ultra-fine grained bulk AZ91 produced by accumulative back extrusion (ABE). Materials Science and Engineering: A. 2011;528(13):4312-7.
21. Shin DH, Kim I, Kim J, Zhu YT. Shear strain accommodation during severe plastic deformation of titanium using equal channel angular pressing. Materials Science and Engineering: A. 2002;334(1):239-45.
22. Lin J, Wang Q, Peng L, Roven HJ. Microstructure and high tensile ductility of ZK60 magnesium alloy processed by cyclic extrusion and compression. Journal of Alloys and Compounds. 2009;476(1):441-5.
23. Asl KM. Improving the properties of magnesium alloys for high temperature applications. INTECH Open Access Publisher; 2011.
24. Faraji G, Mashhadi MM, Kim HS. Microstructural evolution of UFG magnesium alloy produced by accumulative back extrusion (ABE). Materials and Manufacturing Processes. 2012;27(3):267-72.
25. Jin L, Lin D, Mao D, Zeng X, Ding W. Mechanical properties and microstructure of AZ31 Mg alloy processed by two-step equal channel angular extrusion. Materials letters. 2005;59(18):2267-70.
26. Chino Y, Kobata M, Iwasaki H, Mabuchi M. An investigation of compressive deformation behaviour for AZ91 Mg alloy containing a small volume of liquid. Acta Materialia. 2003;51(11):3309-18.
27. Yoo MS, Kim JJ, Shin KS, Kim NJ. Effect of second phases on the high temperature mechanical properties of squeeze cast Mg-Al alloys. In Magnesium technology ashfield at the TMS annual meeting. 2002;95-100.
28. Lü YZ, Wang QD, Zeng XQ, Zhu YP, Ding WJ. Behavior of Mg–6Al–xSi alloys during solution heat treatment at 420° C. Materials Science and Engineering: A. 2001;301(2):255-8.
29. Yue TM, Ha HU, Musson NJ. Grain size effects on the mechanical properties of some squeeze cast light alloys. Journal of materials science. 1995;30(9):2277-83.