1. Jin JY, Hong SI. Effect of heat treatment on tensile deformation characteristics and properties of Al3003/STS439 clad composite. Materials Science and Engineering: A. 2014;596:1-8.
2. Kim IK, Hong SI. Effect of component layer thickness on the bending behaviors of roll-bonded tri-layered Mg/Al/STS clad composites. Materials & Design. 2013;49:935-44.
3. Akramifard HR, Mirzadeh H, Parsa MH. Cladding of aluminum on AISI 304L stainless steel by cold roll bonding: Mechanism, microstructure, and mechanical properties. Materials Science and Engineering: A. 2014;613:232-9.
4. Tsuji N, Saito Y, Lee SH, Minamino Y. ARB (Accumulative Roll‐Bonding) and other new techniques to produce bulk ultrafine grained materials. Advanced Engineering Materials. 2003;5(5):338-44.
5. Valiev RZ, Langdon TG. Principles of equal-channel angular pressing as a processing tool for grain refinement. Progress in materials science. 2006;51(7):881-981.
6. Jamaati R, Toroghinejad MR. Manufacturing of high-strength aluminum/alumina composite by accumulative roll bonding. Materials Science and Engineering: A. 2010;527(16):4146-51.
7. Alizadeh M, Paydar MH. High-strength nanostructured Al/B 4 C composite processed by cross-roll accumulative roll bonding. Materials Science and Engineering: A. 2012;538:14-9.
8. Salimi S, Izadi H, Gerlich AP. Fabrication of an aluminum–carbon nanotube metal matrix composite by accumulative roll-bonding. Journal of materials science. 2011;46(2):409-15.
9. Gashti SO, Fattah-alhosseini A, Mazaheri Y, Keshavarz MK. Microstructure, mechanical properties and electrochemical behavior of AA1050 processed by accumulative roll bonding (ARB). Journal of Alloys and Compounds. 2016;688:44-55.
10. Naghizadeh M, Mirzadeh H. Microstructural evolutions during annealing of plastically deformed AISI 304 austenitic stainless steel: martensite reversion, grain refinement, recrystallization, and grain growth. Metallurgical and Materials Transactions A. 2016;47(8):4210-6.
11. Kang HG, Kim JK, Huh MY, Engler O. A combined texture and FEM study of strain states during roll-cladding of five-ply stainless steel/aluminum composites. Materials Science and Engineering: A. 2007;452:347-58.
12. Masahashi N, Komatsu K, Watanabe S, Hanada S. Microstructure and properties of iron aluminum alloy/CrMo steel composite prepared by clad rolling. Journal of alloys and compounds. 2004;379(1):272-9.
13. Tayyebi M, Eghbali B. Processing of Al/304 stainless steel composite by roll bonding. Materials Science and Technology. 2012;28(12):1414-9.
14. Talebian M, Alizadeh M. Manufacturing Al/steel multilayered composite by accumulative roll bonding and the effects of subsequent annealing on the microstructural and mechanical characteristics. Materials Science and Engineering: A. 2014;590:186-93.
15. Shen YF, Li XX, Sun X, Wang YD, Zuo L. Twinning and martensite in a 304 austenitic stainless steel. Materials Science and Engineering: A. 2012;552:514-22.
16. Shirdel M, Mirzadeh H, Parsa MH. Nano/ultrafine grained austenitic stainless steel through the formation and reversion of deformation-induced martensite: Mechanisms, microstructures, mechanical properties, and TRIP effect. Materials Characterization. 2015;103:150-61.
17. Kim WN, Hong SI. Interactive deformation and enhanced ductility of tri-layered Cu/Al/Cu clad composite. Materials Science and Engineering: A. 2016;651:976-86.
18. Ha JS, Hong SI. Deformation and fracture of Ti/439 stainless steel clad composite at intermediate temperatures. Materials Science and Engineering: A. 2016;651:805-9.
19. Lesuer DR, Syn CK, Sherby OD, Wadsworth J, Lewandowski JJ, Hunt WH. Mechanical behaviour of laminated metal composites. International Materials Reviews. 1996;41(5):169-97.